Monday, December 15, 2008

Final Thoughts on 23 Things

This exercise has been a wonderful opportunity to explore the world of blogs as well as access other Web 2.0 applications including: Bloglines, Technorati, Del.icio.us, and Last.fm.

I have consistently made my blog entries very visually oriented, with less text. I am a very "visual" kind of person and learner, and I think that kind of learning works well with all the opportunities and features of Web 2.0 strategies. I have now set up so many online accounts! Time will tell which ones I continue to access and which ones I ignore.

I do think the world of Web 2.0 is exciting and extremely engaging. Everyone can be an active participant in organizing images and text through social tagging, an activity that will continue to become more and more prevalent.

Even though the 23 Things exercise is officially done, I plan on continuing to maintain this blog by continuing to add entries on library-related information. Thanks for being the reason to get me started!

No comments: